After losing some multiplayer games to South Koreans, I was intrigued by this nation and its remarkable inhabitants. Here’s some interesting trivia I found:
- In Korea, pedestrian cross lights last 4/60ths of a second.
- In Korea, the Starcraft universe is popular because it evokes the nation’s bucolic past.
- In Korea, if you don’t scout the restaurant effectively, other tables may flank you and steal your food.
- In Korea, reunification could come at any time, so sleeping is subject to heavy fines.
- In Korea, karaoke is a eugenics issue.
- In Korea, orphan and cyborg are the same word.